- I often go to the beach to catch shrimps and crabs .
- They were spread like crab grass at that time .
- But i often go to the beach to catch shrimps and crabs .
- The local people regard these crabs as a great delicacy .
- The crab nipped my toe .
- a stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply; "he caught a crab and lost the race"
- decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers
- a louse that infests the pubic region of the human body
同義詞：crab louse, pubic louse, Phthirius pubis
- the edible flesh of any of various crabs
- a quarrelsome grouch