1.農作物，莊稼；收獲；收成；〔the crops〕 一季的收獲量，產量。
- a crop of: 一大堆, 一批, 一組, 許許多多
- in crop: 在耕種
- feed crop of after crop: 后濁料罪
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- We had a poor crop of raspberries this year .
- It does n't pay to grow feed crops on such good soil .
- If extra work crops up, he'll help .
- A lot of crops were damaged by the frost .
- The peach trees promise a rich crop this year .
- a pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
- the stock or handle of a whip
- the output of something in a season; "the latest crop of fashions is about to hit the stores"
- a collection of people or things appearing together; "the annual crop of students brings a new crop of ideas"
- a cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
- the yield from plants in a single growing season
- cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
同義詞：snip, clip, trim, lop, dress, prune, cut back
- cut short; "She wanted her hair cropped short"
- feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
同義詞：browse, graze, range, pasture
- let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- yield crops; "This land crops well"
- prepare for crops; "Work the soil"; "cultivate the land"
A crop is a volunteered or cultivated plant (any plant) whose produce is harvested by man at some point of its growth stage. Plants which have not been cultivated but whose produce are harvested, are not really classified as crops.