- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The mett cross section applies to a point scatterer .
- The behavior of collision is usually expressed in terms of a cross section .
- The cross section of a bridge deck may twist as a result of excessive life .
- The greatest stress is found at the location on the cross section where v is the largest .
- In eq. (53)it is assumed that there is no restraint to the free warping of the cross sections .
- (physics) the probability that a particular interaction (as capture or ionization) will take place between particles; measured in barns
- a sample meant to be representative of a whole population
- a section created by a plane cutting a solid perpendicular to its longest axis