1.十字架；〔the C-〕 耶穌受刑的十字架。
2.〔the C-〕 基督教(教義，國家)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- They asked whether he was crossed in love .
- Karen's right leg was crossed over her left .
- All the troops have crossed the river safely .
- A disturbing thought crossed my mind .
- Hannibal was now crossing the alps .
- annoyed and irritable
同義詞：crabbed, crabby, fussy, grouchy, grumpy, bad-tempered, ill-tempered
- extending or lying across; in a crosswise direction; at right angles to the long axis; "cross members should be all steel"; "from the transverse hall the stairway ascends gracefully"; "transversal vibrations"; "transverse colon"
同義詞：transverse, transversal, thwartwise
- breed animals or plants using parents of different races and varieties; "cross a horse and a donkey"; "Mendel tried crossbreeding"; "these species do not interbreed"
同義詞：crossbreed, hybridize, hybridise, interbreed
- trace a line through or across; "cross your `t''"
- travel across or pass over; "The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day"
同義詞：traverse, track, cover, pass over, get over, get across, cut through, cut across
- meet and pass; "the trains crossed"
- fold so as to resemble a cross; "she crossed her legs"
- meet at a point
- hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of; "What ultimately frustrated every challenger was Ruth''s amazing September surge"; "foil your opponent"
同義詞：thwart, queer, spoil, scotch, foil, frustrate, baffle, bilk
- to cover or extend over an area or time period; "Rivers traverse the valley floor", "The parking lot spans 3 acres"; "The novel spans three centuries"
同義詞：traverse, span, sweep
- (genetics) the act of mixing different species or varieties of animals or plants and thus to produce hybrids
同義詞：hybridization, hybridisation, crossbreeding, crossing, interbreeding, hybridizing
- (genetics) an organism that is the offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock; especially offspring produced by breeding plants or animals of different varieties or breeds or species; "a mule is a cross between a horse and a donkey"
- a wooden structure consisting of an upright post with a transverse piece
- a marking that consists of lines that cross each other
- any affliction that causes great suffering; "that is his cross to bear"; "he bears his afflictions like a crown of thorns"
同義詞：crown of thorns
A cross is a geometrical figure consisting of two lines or bars perpendicular to each other, dividing one or two of the lines in half. The lines usually run vertically and horizontally; if they run obliquely, the design is technically termed a saltire, although the arms of a saltire need not meet at right angles.