- crossover network=crossover: 電子分頻器; 音箱內部的無源分頻器
- active crossover: 有源分頻，電子分頻; 有源分頻網絡; ...
- adaptive crossover: 自適應交叉
- The research of crossover operator of genetic algorithms
- A unique crossover on the caribbean coasts -
- Perform crossover operations on the present solutions
- Multi - parent - crossover niches evolutionary algorithm
- Crossover tabu search for traveling salesman problem
- a path (often marked) where something (as a street or railroad) can be crossed to get from one side to the other
- the appropriation of a new style (especially in popular music) by combining elements of different genres in order to appeal to a wider audience; "a jazz-classical crossover album"
- a voter who is registered as a member of one political party but who votes in the primary of another party
- the interchange of sections between pairing homologous chromosomes during the prophase of meiosis