無上的；無比的；登峰造極的；頂部的。 crowning glory 無上光榮。n.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The crown derived rents and other revenue .
- Surely the crown lawyers must prove that .
- Success shall crown my endeavours .
- A chase might be in the hands of the crown .
- Napoleon then crowned josephine empress .
- representing a level of the highest possible achievement or attainment; "the crowning accomplishment of his career"
- forming or providing a crown or summit; "the crowning star on a Christmas tree"; "her hair was her crowning glory"