1.面包皮 (opp. crumb)；干面包片；生活口糧，糊口之資。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Look , the paste has crusted on your sleeve .
- Strains in the earth's crust seem to pile up .
- There was salt crusted everywhere .
- The snow has crusted over .
- Sodium is the sixth most abundant element in the earth's crust .
- the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
同義詞：gall, impertinence, impudence, insolence, cheekiness, freshness
- the outer layer of the Earth
- a hard outer layer that covers something
- form a crust or form into a crust; "The bread crusted in the oven"