- 更多例句： 下一頁
- A crystal stream ran through the pasture .
- Ice crystals begin to deform measurably .
- She made her meaning crystal clear .
- Adhering crystals are liberated .
- The matter is as clear as crystal now .
- a protective cover that protects the face of a watch
同義詞：watch crystal, watch glass
- glassware made of quartz
- a crystalline element used as a component in various electronic devices
- a rock formed by the solidification of a substance; has regularly repeating internal structure; external plane faces
- colorless glass made of almost pure silica
同義詞：quartz glass, quartz, vitreous silica, lechatelierite
- a solid formed by the solidification of a chemical and having a highly regular atomic structure
A crystal or crystalline solid is a solid material whose constituent atoms, molecules, or ions are arranged in an ordered pattern extending in all three spatial dimensions. In addition to their microscopic structure, large crystals are usually identifiable by their macroscopic geometrical shape, consisting of flat faces with specific, characteristic orientations.