- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Perhaps it was not too late to cure him .
- I tried every cure you can think of .
- He snuffs up salt and water to cure a cold .
- I have cured myself of drunkenness i think .
- Prevention is better than cure .
- provide a cure for, make healthy again; "The treatment cured the boy''s acne"; "The quack pretended to heal patients but never managed to"
同義詞：bring around, heal
- prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve; "cure meats"; "cure pickles"; "cure hay"
- be or become preserved; "the apricots cure in the sun"
- make (substances) hard and improve their usability; "cure resin"; "cure cement"; "cure soap"
A cure is the end of a medical condition; the substance or procedure that ends the medical condition, such as a medication, a surgical operation, a change in lifestyle, or even a philosophical mindset that helps end a person's suffering. It may also refer to the state of being healed, or cured.