2.曲線規 (＝French curve)；【機械工程】曲線板；【棒球】曲線球；【統計學】曲線圖。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The engine of the train left the rails at a curve .
- The slope of titration curve is at a minimum .
- No mountains infringe on the curve .
- The indifference curve had no curvature at all .
- Severe variations deform the discharge curves .
- a pitch of a baseball that is thrown with spin so that its path curves as it approaches the batter
同義詞：curve ball, breaking ball, bender
- curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- the property possessed by the curving of a line or surface
- a line on a graph representing data
- the trace of a point whose direction of motion changes
- form a curl, curve, or kink; "the cigar smoke curled up at the ceiling"
- turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
同義詞：swerve, sheer, trend, veer, slue, slew, cut
- bend or cause to bend; "He crooked his index finger"; "the road curved sharply"
- form an arch or curve; "her back arches"; "her hips curve nicely"
- extend in curves and turns; "The road winds around the lake"; "the path twisted through the forest"
In mathematics, a curve (also called a curved line in older texts) is, generally speaking, an object similar to a line but which is not required to be straight. This entails that a line is a special case of curve, namely a curve with null curvature.