- She uses rather dated words and phrases .
- To date , we have not received any replies .
- She wears clothes that are right up to date .
- The date is stamped on her memory forever .
- The date of delivery has n't been fixed yet .
- sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
- a meeting arranged in advance; "she asked how to avoid kissing at the end of a date"
- a participant in a date; "his date never stopped talking"
- the present; "they are up to date"; "we haven''t heard from them to date"
- the specified day of the month; "what is the date today?"
同義詞：day of the month
- a particular day specified as the time something happens; "the date of the election is set by law"
- the particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred; "he tried to memorizes all the dates for his history class"
- a particular but unspecified point in time; "they hoped to get together at an early date"
- assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of; "Scientists often cannot date precisely archeological or prehistorical findings"
- provide with a dateline; mark with a date; "She wrote the letter on Monday but she dated it Saturday so as not to reveal that she procrastinated"
- stamp with a date; "The package is dated November 24"
- go on a date with; "Tonight she is dating a former high school sweetheart"
- date regularly; have a steady relationship with; "Did you know that she is seeing an older man?"; "He is dating his former wife again!"
同義詞：go steady, go out, see