阻止，防止，禁止；排除。 debar (sb.) from 使…不，阻止(debar a person from a place 禁止某人進某處。 debar a person from doing something 禁止某人做某事)。n.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- So far , we can ' t debar the seismal possibility
- The railroad gates debar people from crossing the tracks
- Estimate , debar and repair the failure of network and computers
- Canada department of foreign affairs and international trade debarred parties
- John was debarred from playing on the school team because his work had been so poor
- prevent from entering; keep out; "He was barred from membership in the club"
- prevent the occurrence of; prevent from happening; "Let''s avoid a confrontation"; "head off a confrontation"; "avert a strike"
同義詞：forefend, forfend, obviate, deflect, avert, head off, stave off, fend off, avoid, ward off
- bar temporarily; from school, office, etc.