- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Why are you perpetually getting into debt ?
- His extravagance kept him always in debt .
- Can you guarantee the payment of the debts ?
- They go into debt to pay the doctor .
- He paid all his debts to the last penny .
- an obligation to pay or do something
- money or goods or services owed by one person to another
- the state of owing something (especially money); "he is badly in debt"
A debt is an obligation owed by one party (the debtor) to a second party, the creditor; usually this refers to assets granted by the creditor to the debtor, but the term can also be used metaphorically to cover moral obligations and other interactions not based on economic value.