- decay: vi. 1.朽，腐爛。 2.衰減，衰 ...
- wood: 短語和例子 wood2 adj. 〔 ...
- wood decay: 木材腐爛
- They live in the soil , on plants , animals and even in wastes such as decaying woods
- In addition , there were limitations on basic necessities such as water , electricity and sewers . the suspended foot bridges over the gorge that we had to cross to reach the houses in masters name were also made of decaying wood
- Near this latter spot , one afternoon , some children were at play , when they beheld a tall woman , in a gray robe , approach the cottage - door . in all those years it had never once been opened ; but either she unlocked it , or the decaying wood and iron yielded to her hand , or she glided shadow - like through these impediments , - and , at all events , went in