[ di'kei ] 發音: 用"decay"造句
- to decay: 衰減
- abnormal decay: 反常衰變
- activity decay: 放射性衰變
- Cavities in teeth are caused by decay .
- The theory of alpha decay utilizes this model .
- Further energy is given off in their decays .
- Otherwise, decay process is forbidden .
- All my decay has taken place upon a child .
- the organic phenomenon of rotting
- a gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
- the process of gradually becoming inferior
- the spontaneous disintegration of a radioactive substance along with the emission of ionizing radiation
同義詞：radioactive decay, disintegration
- an inferior state resulting from the process of decaying; "the corpse was in an advanced state of decay"; "the house had fallen into a serious state of decay and disrepair"
- fall into decay or ruin; "The unoccupied house started to decay"
- lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current; "the particles disintegrated during the nuclear fission process"
- undergo decay or decomposition; "The body started to decay and needed to be cremated"