[ di'klain ] 發音: 用"decline"造句
- be on the decline: 衰敗沒落
- in decline: 下降
- on the decline: 衰落中，衰退中; 在衰退，在衰落; ...
- Mr. winkle looked up at the declining orb .
- Industrial production declined by 10 percent .
- Prices at the fairs are stable with a slight decline .
- The earthworm population had declined by 70% .
- The president declined to stampede them .
- a downward slope or bend
同義詞：descent, declivity, fall, declination, declension, downslope
- a gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
- change toward something smaller or lower
- a condition inferior to an earlier condition; a gradual falling off from a better state
- grow worse; "Conditions in the slum worsened"
- grow smaller; "Interest in the project waned"
同義詞：go down, wane
- show unwillingness towards; "he declined to join the group on a hike"
- inflect for number, gender, case, etc., "in many languages, speakers decline nouns, pronouns, and adjectives"
- go down in value; "the stock market corrected"; "prices slumped"
- go down; "The roof declines here"
- refuse to accept; "He refused my offer of hospitality"
同義詞：refuse, reject, pass up, turn down