- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Treatment of angina with tongmeianshen decoction
- Clinical observation on taohechengqi decoction
- Child purpuric nephritis treated by zicao decoction
- Cases of treating diseases with yang he decoction
- Hepatofibrosis treated with tongluo huaxian decoction
- (pharmacology) the extraction of water-soluble drug substances by boiling
Decoction is a method of extraction by boiling, of dissolved chemicals, from herbal or plant material, which may include stems, roots, bark and rhizomes. Decoction involves first mashing, and then boiling in water to extract oils, volatile organic compounds, and other chemical substances.