3.推論，推定；【邏輯學】演繹法 (opp. induction)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The statement and deduction in the first paragraph are imprecise .
- That's a deduction from jeremy bentham's theory of interest .
- Both induction and deduction are essential characteristics of rational thinking .
- He then tested this deduction by means of the experiment we all know .
- The hypotheses of fibre flaws are based on deduction from mechanical experiments .
- the act of subtracting (removing a part from the whole); "he complained about the subtraction of money from their paychecks"
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
同義詞：discount, price reduction
- reasoning from the general to the particular (or from cause to effect)
同義詞：deductive reasoning, synthesis
- something that is inferred (deduced or entailed or implied); "his resignation had political implications"
- an amount or percentage deducted
- a reduction in the gross amount on which a tax is calculated; reduces taxes by the percentage fixed for the taxpayer''s income bracket
同義詞：tax write-off, tax deduction