- 更多例句： 下一頁
- This was a defensive wall
- He built new roads and conscripted hundreds of thousands of workers to raise defensive walls along the empire ' s borders
- Wearing light armour , they are capable of presenting a defensive wall made up of rows of steel pikes waiting to impale charging foes
- Toward the end of the game , her teammate , xiao huang , curled a free kick around a defensive wall and past goalkeeper li linmei
- Creates a massive defensive wall all around your cultural borders that keeps barbarian units from entering your empire on the continent the wall is built on
A defensive wall is a fortification used to protect a city or settlement from potential aggressors. In ancient to modern times, they were used to enclose settlements.