- The gage deflection is due to the momentum transfer .
- The smallest deflection of the missile could bring disaster .
- This azimuth motion is known as the ballistic deflection error .
- Each interaction produces an energy loss and deflection .
- Starlight passing close to the sun should experience some deflection .
- a turning aside (of your course or attention or concern); "a diversion from the main highway"; "a digression into irrelevant details"; "a deflection from his goal"
同義詞：diversion, deviation, digression, deflexion, divagation
- the property of being bent or deflected
- the movement of the pointer or pen of a measuring instrument from its zero position
- the amount by which a propagating wave is bent
- a twist or aberration; especially a perverse or abnormal way of judging or acting