- Malignant sarcomatous degeneration is present .
- This is a late change in the degeneration of cells .
- Histopathologically, the basic change is cell degeneration .
- Aging is accompanied by a slow degeneration of his mental faculties .
- The most striking change in the tubules is hydropic degeneration of the epithelium .
The idea of degeneration goes back to the 18th century, and had significant influence on science, art and politics from the 1850s to the 1950s. The social theory developed consequently from Charles Darwin's Theory of Evolution.