1.部門；〔美國〕部(＝ 〔英國〕 ministry)；〔英國〕局，課，科；車間。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- There is a budget department on the first floor .
- Other maintenance departments had pitched in .
- He applied to the war department for a pension .
- He runs his department with a heavy hand .
- This project concerns many departments .
- a specialized sphere of knowledge; "baking is not my department"; "his work established a new department of literature"
- a specialized division of a large organization; "you''ll find it in the hardware department"; "she got a job in the historical section of the Treasury"
- the territorial and administrative division of some countries (such as France)