- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The country 's economy is dependent on tourism .
- Vegetation synthesis is dependent on vegetation analysis .
- The company is dependent on government financial help .
- He listed four dependents on his income-tax form ...
- Both her parents were dead; she was dependent upon herself .
- relying on or requiring a person or thing for support, supply, or what is needed; "dependent children"; "dependent on moisture"
- (of a clause) unable to stand alone syntactically as a complete sentence; "a subordinate (or dependent) clause functions as a noun or adjective or adverb within a sentence"
- addicted to a drug
同義詞：dependant, drug-addicted, hooked, strung-out
- contingent on something else
- being under the power or sovereignty of another or others; "subject peoples"; "a dependent prince"
- held from above; "a pendant bunch of grapes"
- a person who relies on another person for support (especially financial support)