- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Roll deposits cut across sandstone bedding .
- It 's difficult to ascertain the coal deposits ...
- It is safest to deposit your money in the bank .
- North america has vast deposits of shale .
- I have placed money on deposit in a bank .
- the act of putting something somewhere
- a facility where things can be deposited for storage or safekeeping
同義詞：depository, depositary, repository
- a payment given as a guarantee that an obligation will be met
- matter that has been deposited by some natural process
- the phenomenon of sediment or gravel accumulating
- money given as security for an article acquired for temporary use; "his deposit was refunded when he returned the car"
- a partial payment made at the time of purchase; the balance to be paid later
- money deposited in a bank or some similar institution
- the natural process of laying down a deposit of something
- put, fix, force, or implant; "lodge a bullet in the table"; "stick your thumb in the crack"
同義詞：lodge, wedge, stick
- put (something somewhere) firmly; "She posited her hand on his shoulder"; "deposit the suitcase on the bench"; "fix your eyes on this spot"
同義詞：situate, fix, posit
- put into a bank account; "She deposits her paycheck every month"