- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He had plumbed the very depths of iniquity .
- Grater depth is found in a similar manner .
- I did n't go in depth into the matter with him .
- Florida was shaken to its very depths .
- Her latest poem has remarkable depth .
- degree of psychological or intellectual profundity
- the attribute or quality of being deep, strong, or intense; "the depth of his breathing"; "the depth of his sighs," "the depth of his emotion"
- the extent downward or backward or inward; "the depth of the water"; "depth of a shelf"; "depth of a closet"
- the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas
同義詞：astuteness, profundity, profoundness, deepness
- (usually plural) the deepest and most remote part; "from the depths of darkest Africa"; "signals received from the depths of space"
- (usually plural) a low moral state; "he had sunk to the depths of addiction"