- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The detector tube is filled with nitric oxide .
- We must use photocell as detectors .
- A marine detector is a hydrophone .
- This leads us to the concept of arrays of detectors .
- Thermopile is usually a blackened thermal detector .
- any device that receives a signal or stimulus (as heat or pressure or light or motion etc.) and responds to it in a distinctive manner
同義詞：sensor, sensing element
- electronic equipment that detects the presence of radio signals or radioactivity
- rectifier that extracts modulation from a radio carrier wave