1.脫離，越軌，背離 (from) 。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The deviations should not exceed 25 cal .
- Deviation from this rule are very rare .
- The deviations are thus only apparent .
- Ray a is reflected and transmitted without deviation .
- Time deviation due to propagation delay can be tolerated .
- a turning aside (of your course or attention or concern); "a diversion from the main highway"; "a digression into irrelevant details"; "a deflection from his goal"
同義詞：diversion, digression, deflection, deflexion, divagation
- deviate behavior
- the error of a compass due to local magnetic disturbances
- the difference between an observed value and the expected value of a variable or function
- a variation that deviates from the standard or norm; "the deviation from the mean"
同義詞：divergence, departure, difference