- correct diction: 用詞準確
- diction; language: 文句
- exquisite diction: 文辭優美
- His diction was appropriate to a religious subject .
- Bad diction marred the effectiveness of her speech .
- Actors need training in diction .
- The original was all her own, her own happy thoughts and gentle diction .
- Her conception of the character was as heavy and uncompromising as her diction .
- the manner in which something is expressed in words; "use concise military verbiage"- G.S.Patton
同義詞：wording, phrasing, phraseology, choice of words, verbiage
- the articulation of speech regarded from the point of view of its intelligibility to the audience