- The diffusion process seems to be accelerating .
- Traditional systems have used oil diffusion pumps .
- They discourage further diffusion .
- The effect of the diffusion capacitance can be troublesome .
- This regime is termed mass transport or diffusion limited .
- the act of dispersing or diffusing something; "the dispersion of the troops"; "the diffusion of knowledge"
同義詞：dispersion, dispersal, dissemination
- the property of being diffused or dispersed
- the spread of social institutions (and myths and skills) from one society to another
- (physics) the process in which there is movement of a substance from an area of high concentration of that substance to an area of lower concentration
Diffusion is one of several transport phenomena that occur in nature. A distinguishing feature of diffusion is that it results in mixing or mass transport, without requiring bulk motion.