(dug , 〔古語〕 digged; dug, 〔古語〕 digged；digging)
2.探究 (up; out)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Look , do it this way and you can dig faster .
- My hand was trembling as i dug out my wallet .
- Where are we going to dig up the money ?
- When you 're weeding , you must dig up the roots .
- She started digging the garden with a will .
- the act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow; "she gave me a sharp dig in the ribs"
- the act of digging; "there''s an interesting excavation going on near Princeton"
- a small gouge (as in the cover of a book); "the book was in good condition except for a dig in the back cover"
- an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect; "his parting shot was `drop dead''"; "she threw shafts of sarcasm"; "she takes a dig at me every chance she gets"
同義詞：shot, shaft, slam, barb, jibe, gibe
- the site of an archeological exploration; "they set up camp next to the dig"
同義詞：excavation, archeological site
- get the meaning of something; "Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?"
同義詞：grok, get the picture, comprehend, savvy, grasp, compass, apprehend
- poke or thrust abruptly; "he jabbed his finger into her ribs"
同義詞：jab, prod, stab, poke
- turn up, loosen, or remove earth; "Dig we must"; "turn over the soil for aeration"
同義詞：delve, cut into, turn over
- remove the inner part or the core of; "the mining company wants to excavate the hillside"
- create by digging; "dig a hole"; "dig out a channel"
- thrust down or into; "dig the oars into the water"; "dig your foot into the floor"
- remove, harvest, or recover by digging; "dig salt"; "dig coal"
同義詞：dig up, dig out
- work hard; "She was digging away at her math homework"; "Lexicographers drudge all day long"
同義詞：labor, labour, toil, fag, travail, grind, drudge, moil