- 更多例句： 下一頁
- One dish in particular pleased the guests .
- There is too much flavouring in the dish .
- The dishes fell to the ground with a crash .
- Excellent ! what a delicious dish !
- It 's your business to wash the dishes now ...
- an activity that you like or at which you are superior; "chemistry is not my cup of tea"; "his bag now is learning to play golf"; "marriage was scarcely his dish"
同義詞：cup of tea, bag
- a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food; "we gave them a set of dishes for a wedding present"
- directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
同義詞：dish aerial, dish antenna, saucer
- a particular item of prepared food; "she prepared a special dish for dinner"
- a very attractive or seductive looking woman
同義詞：smasher, stunner, knockout, beauty, ravisher, sweetheart, peach, lulu, looker, mantrap
- the quantity that a dish will hold; "they served me a dish of rice"