- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The particle is displaced in a flow domain .
- Zinc displaces the hydrogen of dilute acids .
- People were displaced from their homes .
- Yet traditions are difficult to displace .
- The soft palate is very red and displaced forward .
- cause to move or shift into a new position or place, both in a concrete and in an abstract sense; "Move those boxes into the corner, please"; "I''m moving my money to another bank"; "The director moved more responsibilities onto his new assistant"
- cause to move, usually with force or pressure; "the refugees were displaced by the war"
- terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
同義詞：fire, give notice, can, dismiss, give the axe, send away, sack, force out, give the sack, terminate
- take the place of or have precedence over; "live broadcast of the presidential debate preempts the regular news hour"; "discussion of the emergency situation will preempt the lecture by the professor"