3.【機械工程】(活塞)排氣量；【航海】排水量〔一般指軍艦的排水量；商船的排水量一般用 gross [net] ton(nage)〕。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Displacement of the lens is not uncommon .
- The dashpot displacement relaxes exponentially .
- We encounter only displacements of the first type .
- This force is the same direction as the displacement .
- The reason of her sudden displacement now appeared .
- act of taking the place of another especially using underhanded tactics
- act of removing from office or employment
- to move something from its natural environment
- the act of uniform movement
- an event in which something is displaced without rotation
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that transfers affect or reaction from the original object to some more acceptable one
- (chemistry) a reaction in which an elementary substance displaces and sets free a constituent element from a compound