- 更多例句： 下一頁
- What 's the distance from here to the station ?
- I hear the rumble of thunder in the distance ..
- He wo n't hit the target at that distance .
- The haze of distance improves the view .
- We spied three figures in the distance .
- the property created by the space between two objects or points
- size of the gap between two places; "the distance from New York to Chicago"; "he determined the length of the shortest line segment joining the two points"
- indifference by personal withdrawal; "emotional distance"
- a distant region; "I could see it in the distance"
- the interval between two times; "the distance from birth to death"; "it all happened in the space of 10 minutes"
- a remote point in time; "if that happens it will be at some distance in the future"; "at a distance of ten years he had forgotten many of the details"
Distance (or [is a numerical description of how far apart objects are. In physics] or everyday discussion, distance may refer to a physical length, or an estimation based on other criteria (e.