- The bill was read without a division .
- Where your division stands in the ranking .
- This is a crack british division .
- This is a convenient and customary division .
- It created a division of feelings in effie's bosom .
- the act or process of dividing
- the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart
同義詞：partition, partitioning, segmentation, sectionalization, sectionalisation
- an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of multiplication; the quotient of two numbers is computed
- one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole; "the written part of the exam"; "the finance section of the company"; "the BBC''s engineering division"
- discord that splits a group
- an army unit large enough to sustain combat; "two infantry divisions were held in reserve"
- a group of ships of similar type
- a unit of the United States Air Force usually comprising two or more wings
- an administrative unit in government or business
- (botany) taxonomic unit of plants corresponding to a phylum
- (biology) a group of organisms forming a subdivision of a larger category
- a league ranked by quality; "he played baseball in class D for two years"; "Princeton is in the NCAA Division 1-AA"