- Domestic workers ( including local and overseas domestic workers )
- Filipino domestic workers constitute a large portion of foreign domestic workers in hong kong
- A member of a low caste of agricultural and domestic workers in southern india and burma
- At the end of 1994 the british government introduced new measures to help protect domestic workers from abuse by their employers
- At the end of 1994 the british government introduced new measure s to help protect domestic workers from abuse by their employers
A domestic worker, also known as a servant, is a person who works within the employer's household. Domestic workers perform a variety of household services for an individual or a family, from providing care for children and elderly dependents to cleaning and household maintenance, known as housekeeping.