- I temporarily domiciled with my aunt .
- Domicile is distinct from nationality .
- I thought it better to change my domicile for the present .
- He succeeded, after a fashion, in hurrying her back to the domicile of which her tenure had become so insecure .
- New findings about cao xueqin ' s domicile of origin
- housing that someone is living in; "he built a modest dwelling near the pond"; "they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
同義詞：dwelling, home, abode, habitation, dwelling house
- (law) the residence where you have your permanent home or principal establishment and to where, whenever you are absent, you intend to return; every person is compelled to have one and only one domicile at a time; "what''s his legal residence?"