- dovetail: n. 【木工】 1.鳩尾榫，楔形榫。 ...
- joint: n. 1.接合，榫接合處，接合點。 ...
- dovetail halflap joint: 半蓋燕尾榫接
- Secret mitre dovetail joint
- Through dovetail joint
- Single dovetail joint
- First , the theory of fretting wear and studies on fretting fatigue were introduced and the parametric method was used in the process of creating the model of dovetail joints in ug software . the elastic contact problem is analyzed in finite element method ( fem ) and is used to the parameters " distribution and contact stress of the joint are obtained on the base of ansys code . with the effect factor of load frequency , the prediction method of fretting fatigue life of dovetail joint under low and high / low cycle complex load is proposed
- a mortise joint formed by interlocking tenons and mortises
A dovetail joint or simply dovetail is a joint technique most commonly used in woodworking joinery including furniture, cabinets, log buildings and traditional timber framing. Noted for its resistance to being pulled apart (tensile strength), the dovetail joint is commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front.