[ 'drɔ:iŋ ] 發音: 用"drawing"造句
- drawing-in: 拉進 穿經
- in drawing: 畫得精確
- as-completed drawing as-built drawing: 修改圖竣工圖
- These theories drew analogies of them .
- Barrett and anderson drew their pistols .
- They drew as many as four times that year .
- He drew himself up, saluted smartly .
- Red lines were drawn under the topic sentences .
- the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
- act of getting or draining something such as electricity or a liquid from a source; "the drawing of water from the well"
- players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed by casting lots
- the creation of artistic pictures or diagrams; "he learned drawing from his father"
- a representation of forms or objects on a surface by means of lines; "drawings of abstract forms"; "he did complicated pen-and-ink drawings like medieval miniatures"
- an illustration that is drawn by hand and published in a book, magazine, or newspaper; "it is shown by the drawing in Fig. 7"
Drawing is a form of visual art that makes use of any number of drawing instruments to mark a two-dimensional medium. Instruments used include graphite pencils, pen and ink, inked brushes, wax color pencils, crayons, charcoal, chalk, pastels, various kinds of erasers, markers, styluses, and various metals (such as silverpoint).