(dressed, 〔古語〕 drest; dressed, drest)
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- What dress shall i put on for the party ?
- Mrs merrick wore a dark brown dress .
- The baby was dressed in a gay little suit .
- Dressing up doesn't fill empty noddle .
- Fritz was lying on a couch, fully dressed .
- (of an occasion) requiring formal clothes; "a dress dinner"; "a full-dress ceremony"
- suitable for formal occasions; "formal wear"; "a full-dress uniform"; "dress shoes"
- arrange attractively; "dress my hair for the wedding"
同義詞：arrange, set, do, coif, coiffe, coiffure
- dress or groom with elaborate care; "She likes to dress when going to the opera"
同義詞：preen, primp, plume
- dress in a certain manner; "She dresses in the latest Paris fashion"; "he dressed up in a suit and tie"
- give a neat appearance to; "groom the dogs"; "dress the horses"
- put on clothes; "we had to dress quickly"; "dress the patient"; "Can the child dress by herself?"
- provide with clothes or put clothes on; "Parents must feed and dress their child"
同義詞：clothe, enclothe, garb, raiment, tog, garment, habilitate, fit out, apparel
- apply a bandage or medication to; "dress the victim''s wounds"
- convert into leather; "dress the tanned skins"
- kill and prepare for market or consumption; "dress a turkey"
- cut down rough-hewn (lumber) to standard thickness and width
- put a finish on; "dress the surface smooth"
- cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
同義詞：snip, clip, crop, trim, lop, prune, cut back
- put a dressing on; "dress the salads"
- provide with decoration; "dress the windows"
- decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- arrange in ranks; "dress troops"
- clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress"
同義詞：apparel, wearing apparel, clothes
- clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion; "formal attire"; "battle dress"
- a one-piece garment for a woman; has skirt and bodice
A dress (also known as a frock or a gown) is a garment consisting of a skirt with an attached bodice (or a matching bodice giving the effect of a one-piece garment). In Western culture, dresses are usually considered to be items of women's and girls' apparel.