- 更多例句： 下一頁
- What dress shall i put on for the party ?
- Mrs merrick wore a dark brown dress .
- The baby was dressed in a gay little suit .
- Dressing up doesn't fill empty noddle .
- Fritz was lying on a couch, fully dressed .
- the act of applying a bandage
- the activity of getting dressed; putting on clothes
- processes in the conversion of rough hides into leather
- a cloth covering for a wound or sore
- making fertile as by applying fertilizer or manure
同義詞：fertilization, fertilisation, fecundation
- a mixture of seasoned ingredients used to stuff meats and vegetables
- savory dressings for salads; basically of two kinds: either the thin French or vinaigrette type or the creamy mayonnaise type