- 更多例句： 下一頁
- She suffered a disturbing sense of duty .
- Property brings duties and responsibilities .
- He answered the call of duty and enlisted in the army .
- Never forget our duty to our motherland .
- Do not allow pleasure to interfere with duty .
- work that you are obliged to perform for moral or legal reasons; "the duties of the job"
- the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force; "we must instill a sense of duty in our children"; "every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty"- John D.Rockefeller Jr
- a government tax on imports or exports; "they signed a treaty to lower duties on trade between their countries"