染，染上，把…染色，給…著色。 dye a dress green 把衣服染成綠色。 A deep flush dyed her cheeks. 她的雙頰染上一層緋紅。vi.
著色，上色，染上顏色。 This cloth dyes easily. 這種布容易上色。 be dyed in (the) grain [in the wool]
- disperse dye (= dispersed dye): 分散染料
- dispersed dye (= disperse dye): 分散染料
- acetate dye: 醋酸染料; 醋酸纖維染料; 醋酯染料 ...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Stock dyeing is used more often than before .
- Did not you notice ? he has dyed his hair ..
- His red whiskers were dyed of a purple hue .
- Immerse the cloth in the dye for twenty minutes .
- The imperial dye had softened with time .
- a usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair
- color with dye; "Please dye these shoes"
A dye is a colored substance that has an affinity to the substrate to which it is being applied. The dye is generally applied in an aqueous solution, and requires a mordant to improve the fastness of the dye on the fiber.