- 更多例句： 下一頁
- It overturns economic policies .
- Everyone was passionately concerned with economic policy .
- I hold that the government economic policies are mistaken .
- Economic policy is liberalized to encourage initiatives in production .
- I have come to believe that the government economic policy is misguided .
- a government policy for maintaining economic growth and tax revenues
Economic policy refers to the actions that governments take in the economic field. It covers the systems for setting interest rates and government budget as well as the labor market, national ownership, and many other areas of government interventions into the economy.