- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Mother works economic advantages accrue .
- Law is the reflection of economic conditions .
- Remarkable economic results have been achieved .
- The chief gains would be economic .
- Economic depression was stalking the continent .
- of or relating to the science of economics; "economic theory"
- of or relating to an economy, the system of production and management of material wealth; "economic growth"; "aspects of social, political, and economical life"
- using the minimum of time or resources necessary for effectiveness; "an economic use of home heating oil"; "a modern economical heating system"; "an economical use of her time"
- financially rewarding; "it was no longer economic to keep the factory open"; "have to keep prices high enough to make it economic to continue the service"
- concerned with worldly necessities of life (especially money); "he wrote the book primarily for economic reasons"; "gave up the large house for economic reasons"; "in economic terms they are very privileged"