- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The new edges are called the spokes of the wheel .
- Keesh lived at the edge of the polar sea .
- An edge of sharpness crept into sam's voice .
- The spring breeze lifted the edge of her blouse .
- What is the potential drop in an edge ?
- a sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object; "he rounded the edges of the box"
- the outside limit of an object or area or surface; a place farthest away from the center of something; "the edge of the leaf is wavy"; "she sat on the edge of the bed"; "the water''s edge"
- a slight competitive advantage; "he had an edge on the competition"
- the attribute of urgency in tone of voice; "his voice had an edge to it"
- the boundary of a surface
- a line determining the limits of an area
- provide with an edge; "edge a blade"
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
同義詞：border, adjoin, abut, march, butt, butt against, butt on
- advance slowly, as if by inches; "He edged towards the car"
- provide with a border or edge; "edge the tablecloth with embroidery"
GSM增強數據率演進（Enhanced Data rates for GSM Evolution，縮寫：EDGE），是一種數字移動電話技術，作為一個2G和2.5G（GPRS）的延伸，有時被稱為2.