- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Ten years was the sum of john's education .
- Our children 's education is at stake .
- Stress the need for better education .
- I saved something toward his education .
- I had a very exclusive college education .
- the profession of teaching (especially at a school or college or university)
- the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill; "he received no formal education"; "our instruction was carefully programmed"; "good classroom teaching is seldom rewarded"
同義詞：instruction, teaching, pedagogy, didactics, educational activity
- the result of good upbringing (especially knowledge of correct social behavior); "a woman of breeding and refinement"
- the gradual process of acquiring knowledge; "education is a preparation for life"; "a girl''s education was less important than a boy''s"
- knowledge acquired by learning and instruction; "it was clear that he had a very broad education"
Education in its general sense is a form of learning in which knowledge, skills, and habits of a group of people are transferred from one generation to the next through teaching, training, research, or simply through autodidacticism. Generally, it occurs through any experience that has a formative effect on the way one thinks, feels, or acts.