- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Her utmost efficiency is but teaching .
- He was typing with speed and efficiency .
- This medicine will have immediate efficiency .
- A multistage operation improves the thermal efficiency .
- They could move up to a new level of efficiency .
- skillfulness in avoiding wasted time and effort; "she did the work with great efficiency"
- the ratio of the output to the input of any system
Efficiency in general describes the extent to which time, effort or cost is well used for the intended task or purpose. It is often used with the specific purpose of relaying the capability of a specific application of effort to produce a specific outcome effectively with a minimum amount or quantity of waste, expense, or unnecessary effort.