- An implicit scheme is much more efficient .
- Such invaders are efficient competitors .
- Our atmosphere acts as an efficient trap .
- Her movements were easy, graceful and efficient .
- It is a well and efficient exercise of medical aid .
- being effective without wasting time or effort or expense; "an efficient production manager"; "efficient engines save gas"
- able to accomplish a purpose; functioning effectively; "people who will do nothing unless they get something out of it for themselves are often highly effective persons..."-G.B.Shaw; "effective personnel"; "an efficient secretary"; "the efficient cause of the revolution"