- 更多例句： 下一頁
- An electric heater consumes too much electricity .
- Two like electric charges repel each other .
- He uses an electric razor for shaving .
- Electric currents persisted only for a moment .
- Sparks are spurting out from the electric wire .
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity; "electric current"; "electric wiring"; "electrical appliances"; "an electrical storm"
- affected by emotion as if by electricity; thrilling; "gave an electric reading of the play"; "the new leader had a galvanic effect on morale"
同義詞：galvanic, galvanizing, galvanising
- (of a situation) exceptionally tense; "an atmosphere electric with suspicion"